Hello! I am currently a high school senior in Central New Jersey interested in computer
science and engineering, full-stack web development utilizing Ui/Ux (html/css) and static/dynamic server
backend (js/node), application development (java/xml via Android SDK), program development (java),
cloud architecture and
computing (Azure/AWS), the Google AOSP, ARM Micro-processing, FIRST robotics competition, and digital
design/editing. Current FIRST Team 1403 Business Captain. Check out my current (and upcoming) projects on
Please note that some features of this website are inaccessibile in mobile view. For the best experience, please use a standard display. Thank you to GitHub, Lets Encrpyt!, jQuery, AOS, and more for helping with the internal functions of the website. If needed, all website sources can be found here.
⚠ This website is a work in progress, with no expected due date. This is going to require me learning a lot of web development, with additional testing phases and plans being implemented on the site.
December 2016 - June 2017
Led others in gaining exposure and experience in STEAM fields by conducting
various hands-on activities and projects.
Montgomery Upper Middle School, Skillman NJ
September 2017 - Present
Submitted Projects in the Following Events:
· Winner of Montgomery MontyHacks I with project 'NutriFit'.
· Montgomery MontyHacks II with project 'SightSaver.tk'
· Edison HackJA with project 'Revitalize'
· Completion of AP Computer Science A
· FIRST Robotics Competition Student Volunteer
· MTSD Science & Invention Convention Evaluator
· Limited Working Proficiency in Spanish
September 2017 - Present
2 Years CAD Experience
Qualified for the 2019 Detroit World Championship by Winning the Charimans Award at the LeHigh District Championship:
· 2019 Season Bridgewater-Raritan District event winner.
· 2019 Season Montgomery District event finalist.
· 2019 Season ended with a 2-8-0 record in Detroit World Championship's Archimedes Division, ranking 63rd overall.
1 Year Team and Project Management
Captain of 1403's Business and Communications team, including the prestegous chairman's and sub-award essays:
· 2019 Season Mount Olive District Chairman's award winner.
· 2019 Season LeHigh District Championship/Regional Chairman's award winner.
· 2020 (Suspended season) Hatboro-Horsham District Chairman's award winner.
Lead Editor of Cougar Robotics Website & Media
· Cougar Robotics: https://cougarrobotics.com
· Instagram: @team1403